For enquires about these terms and conditions or the mySA GOV account, email email@example.com.
- 'mySA GOV' refers to the mySA GOV account (formerly known as the 'EzyReg account'), the systems that host the data accessed by the account and the means of access to this data, which includes the mySA GOV website.
- A reference to 'us' 'we' or 'our' is a reference to the Crown in right of the State of South Australia and includes its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees from time to time.
- Use of the information and data contained in mySA GOV or these pages is at your sole risk.
- If you rely on the information on mySA GOV you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
- We strive to protect information you provide via mySA GOV. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that mySA GOV and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code* will enter mySA GOV. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites and online accounts.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date operating systems, firewall software and anti-virus software where appropriate to protect your computer systems and smart phones.
- If you use automatic language translation services in connection with mySA GOV you do so at your own risk.
- This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
- Please note that mySA GOV communicates with our other computer systems which may retain your account information for the purpose of retrieving and displaying your credentials, paying your registration renewals via direct debit, sending electronic notifications or undertaking the service you have requested.
- We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, and accept no liability however arising (including, without limitation, liability in negligence), in connection with the following:
- the completeness, reliability, quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the information and data contained in mySA GOV or on any linked website (or any translation of the data or information into another language);
- the availability of mySA GOV or the availability of websites or services linked to or from mySA GOV;
- any infection by computer virus or other contamination or third party interference to your information, data, computer or software;
- the reliability that applications initiated through mySA GOV will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. You are advised to confirm the application by other means.
- do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked to or from mySA GOV;
- do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in linked websites or services, or accept any responsibility for conduct associated with linked sites.
* Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, Trojan horses, spyware or adware.
- not access or seek to access any other person's mySA GOV Account;
- not permit any other person to use your user name and password;
- keep your mySA GOV account user name, password and your security questions and answers secure at all times; and
- let Service SA know immediately if you suspect that the security of your mySA GOV Account may have been compromised - eg your password or username has been lost or stolen. Contact Service SA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- change your password regularly; and
- keep your details updated.
Privacy and Security Statement
This statement sets out policies relating to the privacy and security of your personal information and security of your other information in mySA GOV. This privacy and security statement applies only to mySA GOV.
- mySA GOV is operated in accordance with the our information privacy principles (IPPs). If we need to share your personal information with a third-party, then we will ensure that we comply with the IPPs. mySA GOV administrators are required to protect and handle your personal information in accordance with the IPPs. A copy of the IPPs can be obtained from the South Australian Department of the Premier and Cabinet’s website: http://dpc.sa.gov.au/privacy.
mySA GOV collects, uses and stores, for statistical analysis and service improvement purposes, your IP address, the date and time of access, pages accessed, events, web beacons, previous websites visited, browser types used, operating systems used, web services consumed and credential types added or accessed.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their activities except for law enforcement purposes.
Information is analysed regularly to determine usage statistics and to improve the service.
- The SA.GOV.AU site retains the email address of people who send emails through the ‘Feedback’ or 'Contact us' facilities, for the purpose of sending responses. They are stored in a secure area within the message services systems in use by the Government of South Australia.
- mySA GOV retains the email addresses of people who create accounts for the purpose of allowing users to log in and to send notifications based on the user’s subscription preferences.
- When you perform a mySA GOV transaction we update our relevant databases and store transaction information to use for future transactions and for audit purposes.
Your name, address, credit card information or personal information will not be sold or given away to any other person, company or organisation without your consent. However, we must cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
All information is securely transmitted using standard encryption processes.
- We are responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is collected, stored on or passing through mySA GOV. Our agencies and instrumentalities are responsible for the privacy and security of information collected by, stored on or passing through their own systems.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise mySA GOV. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with, us for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
- Please note that mySA GOV communicates to our other computer systems which will retain your enrolment information, for the purpose intended by that connection and or interaction.
- Contracted parties who provide services to facilitate the operation of this service are subject to confidentiality agreements and any identified breaches of these agreements could result in prosecution.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this page on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.